Scroll all the way to the bottom to pay and secure your spot at Thriftapalooza!
By making a purchase, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below:
- Vendors and sellers must set up by Friday at 630pm. Set up will be available on Friday from 10am to 630pm. Thriftapalooza will be on Saturday and Sunday.
- Fee is total for both days and is not fully-refundable.
- Sellers can donate accepted items to the chosen non-profit if they do not wish to transport these items back home.
- Lessee agrees that only accepted and salvageable items will be donated.
- Power is available for an additional fee.
- Additional tables and chairs can be rented from the facility for an additional charge.
- Vendors shall not pack up until 4pm on Sunday. Tear down will be completed by 6pm on Sunday.
- Businesses agree to pay applicable taxes and provide tax revenue number if requested by facility.
- Lessee agrees to remove all items after completion of the event and remove trash from event facility.
- Vendors will forfeit their space if set up is not completed by Friday. There will be no Saturday set up.
- Spaces are 10′ x 10′. Vendors can purchase additional space if space is available by selecting additional quantity at checkout.
- Drugs, firearms, and pornography may not be sold at Thriftapalooza.
- No stolen or illegal items will be sold at the Thriftapalooza.
- Tables, chairs, and power can be rented at an additional cost and purchased via vendor checkout link.
- Tables, chairs, and power can be rented closer to event dates but will be charged an additional fee from the facility.
- Thriftapalooza is not responsible for any theft or sales tax issues.
- Spaces cannot be transferred without contacting Thriftapalooza staff.
- Lessee agrees that spaces are not refundable if these terms are broken.
- If lessee violates any of these terms, they forfeit their rights to sell at future events.
- Fee is for both days and is not fully-refundable.
- All sellers and vendors will receive 4 vendor passes that cannot be transferred or sold.
- Sellers must arrive 15 minutes prior to event opening.
- Sellers and vendors must cover their areas with cloth or draping after setup is complete on Friday.
- All vendors must agree to not use plastic bags for customer checkout. Paper bags are acceptable.
- By making this payment, I hereby agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this contract.
For additional questions, email email@example.com.