Applications to sell with us will open later this week or sooner.
We are switching to a new payment system called managemymarket. You can register now at managemymarket.com. Once our event is open, you can apply to become a vendor. We will post when it is ready.
We have switched to ManageMyMarket and an application will have to be submitted on this platform. Thank you for your understanding.
Kindly note that submitting an application does not confirm a spot. Due to a high volume of inquiries, we may not respond to all applications. If you do not hear a response, it may be because we are full. We hope that you can join us for our next event.
We are not accepting any direct sales or MLM vendors.
Almost all used items can be sold (legal/not stolen), but new and handmade items have certain restrictions based on materials used. We do not accept items sourced from China or purchased wholesale made of plastic. Thank you for your understanding.
Foods/drinks cannot be served without proper permitting and approvals.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Fee total is for both days and is not fully-refundable.
- Setup must be complete on Friday. Thriftapalooza will be on Saturday and Sunday.
- Sellers can donate accepted items to our selected charity if they do not wish to transport these items back home.
- Power is available for an additional fee.
- All sellers and vendors will receive 4 vendor passes. These cannot be transferred or sold.
- Tables and chairs can be rented from the facility for an additional charge.
- No illegal/stolen items can be sold at the event.
- For additional questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not, in any circumstances, share your personal information with other individuals or organizations without your permission, including public organizations, corporations or individuals, except when applicable by law. We do not sell, communicate or divulge your information to any mailing lists.